May 15, 2007

Kim & Co.. Nice Concept!!

I spoke recently with my friend Kim Haataja, and we looked at one of his projects. The new wrist computer concept is really nice and has many nice details in it! In my opinion, the design is better than some other, related projects I have seen. Since I know the project quite well, I must admit that this is somewhat the future of wrist computers.

Last week I learned that Sony Ericsson had taken in to usage the last nice feature I made to my bachelors thesis to Polar Electro, the combination of bluetooth and cellphone with a wrist computer, useful on extreme hobbies and extreme weather conditions. The concept was about Reading SMS and taking the information from a caller from the Mobile phone to one´s wrist computer. Also other features, as gps for performance monitoring, and gps with google earth have been now introduced by other companies. However, the experience to collaborate with Polar was really nice and truly gave answers to a hungry young designer.

No comments: